Every iPhone offers you two mode Recovery mode and DFU mode. With the help of DFU mode you can modify current running operating system but you can not be able to upgrade iPhone iOS via DFU mode. It allows iPhone users to downgrade and install custom firmware. When you gets entry on DFU mode then it displays you completely black screen. This is very helpful mode because with the help of this you can easily resolve iTunes error problem as well as you can also recover accidentally deleted or corrupted photos only performing by few simple steps. Generally most of the iPhone users like to recover lost or corrupt files through DFU mode.
Few simple steps to putting your iPhone into DFU mode:
- First attach your iPhone to your computer and then launch iTunes application.
- Now turn off your iPhone by holding power button at the top of the iPhone.
- Then press and hold “Home and Sleep” buttons together for exactly 10 seconds and then release only power button.
- Then keep pressing Home button until your iPhone notifying you that your iPhone is successfully enters into the recovery mode.
- Now click on the Ok button. Once your iPhone in into the DFU mode then your iPhone displays you black screen.
- After completion of all process, exit from DFU mode by hold down Home and Sleep or Power buttons together while connected to iTunes. Then click on power button and then reboot your iPhone.
After all these process, if you are unable to recover deleted or corrupted photos then you must use third party tool called iPhone Photo Recovery. This is great and effective software because it is built with advanced algorithm and technology. Only with few clicks of mouse you get back all your lost or corrupt files and photos on iPhone. It runs easily on both Windows and Mac operating system.
User Guide for Windows
Part 1: Recover iPhone data from iOS devices
Step 1: First you need to install iOS device on your Windows PC and after successful installation of iPhone Data Recovery software or connection between iPhone of PC, you need to enter on DFU mode by following the few simple steps on the main interface.
Step 2: After completion of scanning process, it displays you complete list of iPhone files like videos, photos, reminders etc. You have to only select file that you need to recover. Then click on "Recover Button". It also give you preview option where you can to see all recovered files.
Part 2 : Recover iPhone data from iTunes backup
Step 1: If you want to backup with iTunes then select iTunes backup file of iPhone and then click on "Start Scan" button.
Step 2: After the completion of scanning process, you can see all data on current dialog box in the left side. Then select file which you want recover and click on Recover button.